
Yay! So, Logan and I just bought our first piece of furniture (since everything else in our apartment is borrowed)! It's so easy & fun shopping with Logan...well...that is if you keep him occupied so he doesn't get too bored. Good thing we went to Ikea to do our shopping (tons of stuff there)...that's where we found this table stand for only $20.
What a great deal right?! YES! We LOVE Ikea! They have the coolest things there and even better....it's relatively good prices. It's fun being able to buy new things to decorate our apartment. Although, I am sooo bad at being creative and coming up with cute ways to decorate. Any suggestions or ideas? Here are some pictures of our apartment, just so you can get an idea....



Also, I'm trying to make a wedding scrapbook of all our pictures but I left all my scrapbook stuff at home with my mom =( I hear digital scrapbooking is pretty popular right now. Although, I've never tried it...so if you know how I can get started with that....let me know!
Logan and I are half-way done with visiting all of the temples in Utah. Now, we just have to go to the ones farther away from us....uggh. We went to the Jordan River Temple last week. So pretty! We had a great time.
So....I found out yesterday that my really good friends from VA are engaged! They are perfect for each other....and they are the cutest couple (see pic below)! They are getting married in December in the DC Temple (which is still my favorite temple even after going to all the Utah temples). Is it just me....or are there like tons of couples getting married?! I know of so many couples that are engaged right now! Well, all I have to say...is there isn't a better time to be married so why not now! =) Congrats Erin & Kyle!
I was texting my brother-in-law (Carson) today. And, he was cute because he asked me for some fun date ideas to do around the Provo area since he and his girlfriend will be out here in a couple weeks for school (BYU). In the text he specifically said "something super fun....so we can see things but not just watch a movie or stuff like that....and something sort of romantic." I, then, gave him a list of things to do....mentioning also that Logan and I go on pretty low key dates like going to the movies then getting ice cream. Carson texted me back saying "well yeah going to a movie and ice cream is fine and okay...and Logan is just boring lol" This text with my brother-in-law really opened my eyes....and I learned quite a bit!! Lesson learned = We are boring and need to go on more fun/romantic dates! So, of course, I talked to Logan about this and he just laughs.....apparently he thinks he's fun and romantic all the time....ha! gotta love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment