I love Halloween! It is after all, the best "engaged" day of the whole year (we got engaged exactly one year ago on Halloween!!) Pretty neat, huh?
For Halloween this year, we were running around like mad nerds!! We cleaned the house, did laundry, made home-made root beer/chili/cornbread, and organized our ward's Halloween Party. And, wow, it went off without a hitch! It turned out great! Logan and I were really happy with how everything went, and even happier with how much fun everyone had. It was a great activity complete with a chili cook-off, trick-or-treating, donut-eating contest, pumpkin contest, and costume contest. So fun! We really enjoy our calling as the Activities Committee Chairs. It's been overwhelming at times, but nothing we can't handle.
After our ward activity, we went over to our friends--Maddison & Adrian's---for another Halloween Party! My cute husband made some dirt pudding....with gummy worms & graveyards (a.k.a. Milano cookies). It looked weird, but totally delicious! We played so many fun games and had a great time hanging out with our married friends.

And, last but not least.....my family's puppy (Lexi) turned 1 years-old on Halloween! She is the cutest, sweetest puppy in the whole world! I miss her so much and I tell Logan how much I miss her all the time (to the extent that Logan has repeatedly looked on the internet for dogs on sale)!! I see a puppy in our future.....or kids....or snakes.....well technically, we already have a snake (don't worry, it's a fake)!!
Maddison & Adrian gave out prizes at their Halloween Party, and Logan got this fake snake that grows in water. So, we now have a snake in our bathtub that is slowly growing! I will take a picture of it once it reaches its maximum growth which should be in the next couple days. Logan loves it which is good because I told him that it would be as close as he is going to get to the real thing. Oh, I am such a good wife---don't you think? Don't answer that.
For Halloween this year, we were running around like mad nerds!! We cleaned the house, did laundry, made home-made root beer/chili/cornbread, and organized our ward's Halloween Party. And, wow, it went off without a hitch! It turned out great! Logan and I were really happy with how everything went, and even happier with how much fun everyone had. It was a great activity complete with a chili cook-off, trick-or-treating, donut-eating contest, pumpkin contest, and costume contest. So fun! We really enjoy our calling as the Activities Committee Chairs. It's been overwhelming at times, but nothing we can't handle.
After our ward activity, we went over to our friends--Maddison & Adrian's---for another Halloween Party! My cute husband made some dirt pudding....with gummy worms & graveyards (a.k.a. Milano cookies). It looked weird, but totally delicious! We played so many fun games and had a great time hanging out with our married friends.
And, last but not least.....my family's puppy (Lexi) turned 1 years-old on Halloween! She is the cutest, sweetest puppy in the whole world! I miss her so much and I tell Logan how much I miss her all the time (to the extent that Logan has repeatedly looked on the internet for dogs on sale)!! I see a puppy in our future.....or kids....or snakes.....well technically, we already have a snake (don't worry, it's a fake)!!
Maddison & Adrian gave out prizes at their Halloween Party, and Logan got this fake snake that grows in water. So, we now have a snake in our bathtub that is slowly growing! I will take a picture of it once it reaches its maximum growth which should be in the next couple days. Logan loves it which is good because I told him that it would be as close as he is going to get to the real thing. Oh, I am such a good wife---don't you think? Don't answer that.
So cute. I love Halloween too! And Fall... what a great season. I am glad to see that things are going well!
ReplyDeleteHA HA! I love that you guys dressed up like nerds/geeks. We did that our first year of being married too! We are TWINS!
ReplyDelete