I love Saturdays and yesterday was just one of those Saturdays you wish you could have every week....everyday, even.
We slept in until about 11am, watched the BYU game (and they won!!!!), went to Target with Carson (Logan's brother), went to the Provo Temple with our friends--Adam & Britni Wing, made a delicious dinner together, and last but not least......we made a FORT in our bedroom, watched Sleepless in Seattle, and made yummy milkshakes!
Seriously, who could ask for a better Saturday? It was perfect.
We slept in until about 11am, watched the BYU game (and they won!!!!), went to Target with Carson (Logan's brother), went to the Provo Temple with our friends--Adam & Britni Wing, made a delicious dinner together, and last but not least......we made a FORT in our bedroom, watched Sleepless in Seattle, and made yummy milkshakes!
Seriously, who could ask for a better Saturday? It was perfect.

What a great idea for a date night. :)
ReplyDeletehaha you guys are soo cute! I LOVE forts! How fun!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love it! We were cheering BYU on as well this Saturday. You guys are too cute.
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! Those are the best type of nights!! (and your blog is so cute!)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so awesome! I love you Twin!
ReplyDelete