Logan and I had a great Easter this year. It was our first Easter together! We dyed/decorated eggs on Saturday night with Carson and some friends. They looked awesome.....
On Easter morning (Sunday), we had a Easter Egg Hunt =) Carson came over to find some eggs too. Of course, while we were going on our egg hunt we had to sing the infamous "Going on an Egg Hunt" song, made popular by Logan's mother. Watch the videos to hear all of us sing! Sorry if the video quality is not great; I'm not a professional so it's obviously a little shaky at some parts.
We watched General Conference all day! It was wonderful and very inspiring. We loved it. After the last session, we had an Easter Dinner with Carson, the Mejome's, and the Rex's. It was delicious. Logan and I made deviled eggs, asparagus, and pasta salad. Yum!
It was a wonderful Easter and a great reminder of all that our Savior, Jesus Christ, has done for us. What a perfect day! We hope you all had a great Easter too =)
I love how you told Logan where the eggs were haha You guys are so cute :)
ReplyDeleteyour videos made me crack up!!!! haha "Going on an egg hunt..." haha
ReplyDeleteTwin! You are great! It looks like you had a super Easter!
ReplyDelete