May 24, 2010

we're leaving the bubble (Utah)

Yep, we're all packed and ready to hit the road to South Carolina for the summer! We leave TODAY! We are so excited to spend the summer near the beach, with good friends, close to family, and with warmer weather. We woke up this morning in Provo, UT to find this outside.....

*Sorry for the poor quality in photos; these were taken with my camera phone*

Yes, that's right. It's snowing. And, yes, I do realize it is May 24th. I guess Utah is a little sad we're leaving because it rained and rained last night and then this morning it SNOWED! What?! All I can say is that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO done with Utah weather. 

Bring on the humid, hot, sticky, and happy weather South Carolina because here we come!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...so glad you guys came here with us instead! Winter is no bueno.

    ReplyDelete