Logan and I drove up to Virginia last week to visit family! We actually left a day early and surprised everyone....it was awesome! It was such a nice trip. Way too short, but fun while it lasted =) While we were there, we attended my brother's graduation from high school, watched many World Cup games, went to NYC for 2 days, ate some delicious food, visited with friends, went to the Lake House (where Logan lost his wedding band while tubing), and lastly got a speeding ticket on the drive back to SC. As you can imagine, it was quite the adventure for us.
We are grateful to have been able spend the week in Virginia and New York. We loved spending time with our family and friends! Enjoy the pictures! I am still waiting to get NYC pictures back from my mother (my camera died on me...go figure). Stay tuned.
me and my brother--Tommy the graduate!
boys watching the World Cup games
with my very best friends from high school--Anna & Angelina
classic jumping picture
Congrats to Tommy! Looks like you guys had a good trip 'home.' I can't wait to see your NYC pics!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! That is exciting to be able to go and visit family. I know that our lives are pretty consumed with the World Cup, so I was happy to see that you guys were watching it to (at least part of it!).
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a blast!
I cheered extra hard for your brother, Abby!!! :P
ReplyDelete