Logan was sick all day Friday with a cold, but being the sweet husband he is--still managed to take me to the homecoming dance! It was held at the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy, UT. We danced, ate delicious crepes, touched sting rays, saw all the animal exhibits, and danced some more. This was definitely our kind of event. I loved getting dressed up and the dancing; Logan loved the animals--it was the perfect combination!! We had a great time! It was even more fun the next day when we attended the BYU homecoming football game and beat San Diego State:)
This weekend is sure to be amazing as well with a trip to Logan, UT and camping planned! Oh, how the life of a Corbett is never boring:)
This weekend is sure to be amazing as well with a trip to Logan, UT and camping planned! Oh, how the life of a Corbett is never boring:)
P.S. get ready for a post on Halloween/Fall coming up this week...
I think that having a homecoming dance at an aquarium is an awesome idea! Whoever thought that one up is brilliant. I'm super bummed that you are coming up to Logan this weekend, because David and I are going to be in Salt Lake. I would have invited you over to our apartment for a couple of hours or something. However, we have been interviewing with an accounting firm in Provo. So, who knows! Maybe we will end up down there! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDelete