March 18, 2011

Half Point (week 21)

I can't believe that we are past the half-way mark! In less than 20 weeks, our sweet baby boy will be with us! We are so excited :) Baby Corbett is the most active once I get home from work, and before bed time. A couple weeks ago, I felt him kick for the first time. It was right after I ate chocolate and drank a glass of delicious Black Cherry flavored kool-aid. I know, not the best, but I was seriously craving it!! The baby sure loves his sugar (just like his mama)! He also loves it when Logan talks to him because he kicks for that too! It's sooo cute! I love it! 

We have a couple boy names (two, actually) that we love, but it's not set in stone just yet. Any boy name suggestions? Let us know! Logan and I are really picky when it comes to names. I am really surprised we found two names that we BOTH agreed on! Also, to all you moms out there, did you wait until the baby was born to announce the name or did you let everyone know before? I am having a hard time deciding. Logan wants to wait, but I am not sure.  

Here is the baby bump picture you have been dying to see...

 Week 21


I think I grew a lot this past week. I also wore a slightly tighter shirt so you could see it better, Mom :) 

6 comments:

  1. Brian and I had three (a first and middle name) that we loved but I wasn't going to settle on one till after I saw the baby. And we also had one girl name picked out just to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister-in-law and brother waited to tell everyone the name for my niece because they didn't want to hear anyone's opinion on what they chose. Have you looked at this site? I love the in-depth info it gives: www.behindthename.com. I <3 names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually look pregnant! No way!

    I told my best friend the name I had picked out for my oldest if she was a boy. She gave her opinion. I wasn't asking for her opinion. I also scratched that name.

    I told my dad we were thinking about "Sarah" for my second daughter. After she was born, we decided on Samantha. He was disappointed.

    Don't tell until a baby is attached to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should wait to tell people the name. I am glad to see that your tummy is finally bigger than your *boobs*. {can I use that word on your blog?)I loved feeling the baby move!!!! Excited to see you soon.
    MIL :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two names I like but probably won't be able to use=Henry and Anders. You're beautiful Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great with your (little)baby bump!

    I can't wait to find out what name you guys pick. We told everyone the name we decided on. It's also a nice surprise to keep it from people until baby arrives.

    Can't wait to see you next month at your shower!

    ReplyDelete