BOY, OH BOY!!!!!!
Isn't he adorable?
Look at that leg...tiny, yes, but he's going to be a soccer player!
150 BPM (beats per minute)
I am at exactly 19 weeks and have gained three pounds so far! Yes!
(I promise I don't wear green every single day; I just happen to be wearing that color when we take belly pictures).
(I promise I don't wear green every single day; I just happen to be wearing that color when we take belly pictures).
We are so excited to add a baby BOY to our family!
And yes, I am happy AND excited even though I was rooting for a girl :)
We went in early this morning for the ultrasound and we left with NO gender prediction. The baby had the umbilical cord between its legs (Logan says the baby was having a wedgie issue, if you will). Poor little baby did NOT move away from the cord even with all the poking and chocolate consuming I did in the 45 minutes we were there. The technician said it looked like a boy, but she was not certain. So, she asked us to come back later that day to try again. We were so grateful for that; we did not want to wait the entire weekend to know the baby's gender.
approximately 8 hours later...
We went in for our second ultrasound (gender check). Within 5 minutes, the technician looked at us and said: "It's a boy! That is definitely a boy part!"
YAY! We are so excited! Baby C looks completely healthy and is right on schedule for his debut on July 29, 2011. We cannot wait to meet this little guy!!!



WooHoo! So happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYay for little boys! :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! That is SO exciting! Boys are so much fun. He's going to be a cutie pie. You better let me know when your baby shower is! x0x0
ReplyDeleteYay!! Yeah I don't think I would've been able to wait either lol; after waiting a few months already to know. Now on to choosing his name..... Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's so exciting!
ReplyDelete