April 16, 2011

We are moving to....


Raleigh, North Carolina

Logan and I are so excited! We'll be moving out there mid-June. I am currently out in Virginia visiting both our families, and was able to drive down to North Carolina to scope out apartments earlier this week - we found one!
It's perfect and so cute!

I'll share more details of my VA trip soon. It has been quite the adventure!

Here is my 25 week baby bump picture :)


And, lastly, if you are interested...I guest posted on Life in Labels. Check it out.  

4 comments:

  1. So happy you are coming back East!! It was very nice to see you last weekend. I read your guest post. You will be a wonderful mother because you have great examples in your own mom and MIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's where we want to live in 2 years! You'll have to give us the inside scoop and we'll have to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting! We'll practically be neighbors! I moved at 8 months pregnant . . . what an adventure! Let us know if you're ever taking a trip up north :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited you guys will be living here! I can't wait to meet you and get to know you. Where will you guys be living?

    ReplyDelete