May 20, 2011

30 weeks

We made it to the 30 week mark! Only 10 more weeks to go until we meet our little guy! He has quite the personality already. He moves ALL the time, and he likes to hang out on my right side so my ribs sometime hurt. Sleeping has become a little uncomfortable, but it's definitely manageable. My belly button is looking strange--will it ever be normal again? I am also having a hard time bending down to tie my shoes, good thing Logan is there to help me when I need it! Here is my 30 week belly shot taken today.....



People, even little kids, are starting to notice that I am pregnant, not just fat. I work at a high school. The other day I went to use the restroom, but the work room ones were full. Uhh! So, I proceeded down to the daycare to use theirs. On my way out, one little boy (Jaxon) says: “Wow! You look like you are having a baby!” and I reply by saying, “That’s because I am having a baby!” 

Jaxon along with another little boy (Eli) walk up to me and start touching my belly.  No big deal. While they take turns touching my belly, I start talking to the women working in daycare. Next thing I know, little Eli’s hands go from my belly and then gradually start to get higher. Oh no. He just touched my boobs!!! I was so embarrassed for him, me, and my boobs. Immediately after, Eli (in his sweet three-year old voice) asks: “Were those the baby’s legs?” I laughed SO hard and whispered, “No, the baby is right here Eli (pointing to my belly).” It was the funniest thing ever! The ladies in daycare saw the entire thing, and could not stop laughing. Poor kid. One day he'll figure out the female body...until then...I guess he can keep thinking those are the baby's legs! 

Sorry if that was a little TMI, but it was just too good not to share…right?


Happy Weekend :)

2 comments: