July 8, 2011

2nd Anniversary Weekend

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary about two months ago, so this post is a little late. Sorry! Better late than never is what I say :)

Logan certainly spoiled me (like he does for any big celebration). Since our anniversary fell on a Monday this year, we decided to celebrate the weekend before. On Friday, Logan picked me up from work and started driving home except he wasn't going the right way! He drove me to the Seasons Spa in Provo and surprised me with a 1 hour prenatal massage while he went home to cook dinner. It was heavenly - I absolutely loved it!

After that, Logan came to pick me up and we drove home to where Logan had dinner cooking: steak, stuffed mushrooms, asparagus with bacon, and sparkling cider! Yum! I love it when Logan cooks for me. He gets so excited and ambitious about it! It turned out to be a delicious dinner! 

Later that night, we drove to the Riverwoods and for Logan's anniversary present he got to try the surfing/flow-ride activity at the Provo Beach Resort. He loved it! I was a little jealous of all the fun he was having, but being 7 months pregnant I just couldn't do it. In all honesty, I think I had more fun watching him try it out...





Check out the videos of Logan: 

His first try...

Finally, getting the hang of it...


On Saturday, we slept in for a few hours then went to Trafalga for glow in the dark mini-golfing. We had a lot of fun, especially when trying to figure out how to mini-golf with my big pregnant belly in the way :) 



Later, we drove up to Ikea to look around and have lunch. We love Ikea! We spent almost two hours there. After that, we went to get slurpees at 7-11 (my favorite) and met up with our friends, the Rexes and Wings, for the BYU Rugby Championship game. It was our first time watching a rugby match and it was awesome! Even though BYU lost, we still really enjoyed being with friends and the experience! We went out to dinner after the game and then got stuck in traffic on the way home because of construction! Boo!







It was a busy weekend of activities, but we certainly had a great time celebrating 2 years of marriage! 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the surprise prenatal massage. How sweet.

    Yay for two years!

    ReplyDelete