August 12, 2011

Reason #92342857

for why my husband is amazing...

He PASSED the Series 7 exam (on his first try, too)!!! 

He got a 87% which is incredible since the average score is 73%. This exam is a requirement to be a Financial Advisor for Edward Jones and Logan rocked it :) He spent the last month studying and it definitely paid off! He has one more exam to take in two weeks - then off he goes for a week of training in St. Louis, MO.

And, yes, he did all this while helping me take care of our little guy....





Way to go, husband :)  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Logan! Hudson is so adorable!
    Love your new blog header. How did you do that? I have to pat someone to do mine. Getting ready for a blog Makeover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah- I made the blog header myself using Picasa's collage icon. I can't wait to see your new blog makeover!

    ReplyDelete