October 19, 2011

the great pumpkin adventure

Take a look at this....

I know, right?
cutest. pumpkin. EVER.

Photos taken by Addie Butler (Logan's cousin)

The Great Pumpkin Adventure 
by Hudson Corbett 

My parents, well mostly my mom, thought it would be "soooo cute" to put me in a pumpkin and being the laid-back kid I am - I let them. It is hard being in a pumpkin when you can't quite sit up on your own yet. Plus, I am really squirmy and combine that with my mom trying to wipe my spit bubbles away before snapping a picture and then trying to get me to look at the camera - it was definitely an adventure, but I did the best I could. Who knew baby modeling required so much work? 

I eventually got bored and started sucking on the pumpkin. Oh boy, that was tasty! Then, I wanted out and decided to use my strong little legs to jump out of the pumpkin. I almost did it on my own, but my mom saved me from face planting on the grass. Thanks, mommy. Way to go dad for just standing there laughing at me. I could have gotten hurt, you know? Anyway, it was a good experience and now my parents can post these pictures up for everyone to see (especially my grandmas) and maybe enter me into some sort of baby contest so I can win and get lots of money for college. Thanks mom and dad - you two sure know how to make a baby look goooood!!

3 comments:

  1. We need to get our pumpkins together for a play date! I am hoping Steve will carve the 50 lb pumpkin I bought so we can take the same pics for Matthew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy. He sure is getting big and I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete