December 24, 2011

The Christmas Season

Our little H is 5 months old today - Christmas Eve. 

Maybe it's because H is almost half a year old or maybe it's the end of the year, but I have been feeling incredibly blessed lately. 

I watched "The Nativity" with the Corbetts last night while rocking H to sleep. I couldn't help but watch in awe as Mary gave birth to the sweet baby Jesus, our Savior, in the humblest of places  - a manger. In that moment, I was reminded of my own son's birth and how much love I felt for him in the very first moment I saw him. I was also reminded of the magnificent gift Heavenly Father has given me. Not only has Heavenly Father given me the gift of motherhood, but the gift of his son - the greatest gift to mankind. 

Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Enjoy every minute of the holiday with your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Corbetts! I too am feeling increibly blessed this year. I hope that you all had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete