March 20, 2012

March, documented through the IPhone

Sorry for the lack of blog posts from me. Not because I've been busy, but because I have gotten lazy in posting. Plus, I really like taking photos on my IPhone and documenting it on Instagram as of late. 

I've seen a bunch of friends blog about the month according to their IPhone photos, so I decided to try it out too....

 Logan rubbing in the fact that H fell asleep on his shoulder and not mine. H hasn't fallen asleep on anyone's shoulder since he was 3 months old, so it made this moment very rare/precious/special and Logan stole it from me. Rude. 

 Meeting baby Liam (Hope and Jason's baby) for the first time. Only two days old. I forgot how little newborns are. It made me realize how much I miss those quiet, still moments. But right when the thought of having another baby crossed my mind, Logan reminded me how I would get up every 3 hours to feed in the middle of the night and my mind changed - at least for the time being. I like that H sleeps about 12 hours every night. It has taken us a good deal of effort and time to get where we are and I am content. Sorry baby #2, just wait a little while longer and keep enjoying heaven for us. 

 H and I rocking our green for St. Patty's Day.

 My sister came to visit. We took her out to dinner and tried a new restaurant called Lynnwood Grill. It was really loud due to the massive TVs and ESPN channels, but was decently priced and provided tasty food. We were expecting burgers and steaks (restaurant name has "grill" in it), but ended up getting stromboli, Philly cheese steak, and a southwest chicken wrap. 

 I've been busy coaching a middle school girls' soccer team in Durham. It's been challenging (many of these girls have never played soccer before - the school does not believe in tryouts - uhh), but it's been fun at the same time. Hudson goes to practices and home games with me, so it's a win-win situation.  

 Filled out our brackets and have been watching the madness ensue. Our favorite game so far? BYU beating Iona - amazing comeback! 

 Rubber bands war with the Butler family. I thought these kinds of activities ran in the Corbett genes, but I guess it runs in the Korth genes too.  

 We resort to playing red light, green light when there are no toys for the sunbeams at church. We had a class of 8 plus Hudson the other day. It was crazy, but we got through it!

 Playing Perudo (one of our favorite games) with friends one night. Of course, Logan dominated. After this, Logan and I sat around reminiscing about game nights with our Provo friends who we miss dearly.

 Having 70-80 degree weather means we go outside and play a lot. 

 Hudson is dreaming of beach days. Can't wait for a week with the Corbetts at Holden Beach in August!

No naps for this kid when it's sunny and bright outside. 

3 comments:

  1. Love all your ipics. I can't wait to get an iphone in a couple of weeks!

    Hudson is adorable, as usual! Hope to see you guys sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and SO fun. We are "March Madness"-ing it up at our house as well. Such a fun time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! Hudson looks like a little Irish Yodeler in the St. Patrick's Day Picture! I am so wanting the beach to come sooner too! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete