May 18, 2012

park days

Going to the park is getting more fun now that Hudson is really mobile. He loves to walk around, people watch, and go on the swings. We go to the park at least twice a week, if not more. I love taking him. He is so happy when we are there and it makes me happy to see him so happy. It also helps that he wears himself out and crashes for nap time after we are done. Win-win situation.

We live in a great city with amazing parks, but our favorite is Pullen Park (I've probably mentioned this before). It does get a little crowded, but we usually go early in the morning or late afternoon to avoid the crowds. There is a train ride, carousel, and snack bar along with playgrounds, paddle boats, picnic areas, and walking trails. It is seriously the perfect park ever!









1 comment:

  1. I love taking Matthew to the park. It's fun to just watch them take it all in.

    I love seeing pictures of Hudson because it reminds me of Matthew. Can we please have a playdate when you're back in VA?!

    ReplyDelete