July 16, 2012

Cake Smash

It's coming up -- Hudson's 1st birthday. I don't know whether to laugh or cry (probably the latter). It's hard to believe this little person came into our world about a year ago and changed everything. Our hearts are so full. We love getting to be on the front rows watching Hudson grow up. And boy, has he grown in just 12 months! I am going through pictures from the past year to make a banner for his party this Saturday and I am in awe of how much he has grown/how much we have grown as his parents. 

Parenthood is seriously the best experience ever. What a tremendous gift! I am so glad I get to be a parent through the eternities. More importantly, I am so glad that I get to share the experience with my best friend.

Here are a few pictures that I stumbled upon from this past year....

Less than a week old

3 months

 6 months

9 months


And now...
he is almost ONE!

Logan's cousin, Addie, took cake smash pictures for us a few weeks ago. 


My friend, Cari, made this colorful beauty.
Isn't it the cutest cupcake ever? 
I felt a little bad that Hudson was smashing it because it looked and tasted so good!








How did this boy get so big in just a year?
It's crazy! 


More birthday posts to come!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies!! Love his cake smashing pictures! The cupcake is too adorable!! Happy birthday Hudson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! amd Great pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete