We celebrated Logan's birthday on the 7th.
It was a great day, mainly because we had surprise visitors. Too bad the surprise got ruined an hour before they got there (I won't unveil the person who blabbed).
Somehow we never go out to eat for Logan's birthday dinner. It's always dinner at home, and we always have shrimp for his birthday. Lucky for me, I found the PERFECT shrimp recipe here. Then we had funfetti cake and ice cream - another tradition. I love how Logan is perfectly content with the same thing every year. Makes his birthdays easy, and yet something we look forward to all year. Love it.
Helping to make the cake.
Helping to eat the cake and ice cream.
I should have gotten a picture of Logan's face. It would have looked similar to this. ;)
A momma and her first born on his 26th birthday.
Great surprise birthday visit!
Great surprise birthday visit!
Corbett brothers reunited.
Love this picture.
Pointing to their missions on our world map (Austin's hoping to go to France in about 7 years. We shall see.)
Remember how I said Austin's the favorite uncle in my last post? This is why.
What other uncle would pass up playing a game with the rest of the family to eat popcorn and be a couch potato with his cute nephew? Exactly! Only Austin!
Birthday gift from Logan's parents. New backpack.
Here's to hoping it will be put to good use come this summer!
Happy Happy Birthday Logan, dear!
We love you!
Family birthday dinners are always the best! Happy birthday to Logan. And I love that picture of Hudson scrunching up his face!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Logan!
ReplyDelete