March 11, 2013

Secret

Our secret is out! :)



We are really excited to have baby #2 join our family. I've been feeling great (no morning sickness at all - I'm one of the lucky ones). But I've been super tired this time around, so I usually take naps when Hudson naps during the day and I try to get to bed early most nights. 

I'm almost 10 weeks along, and the baby is looking great! 
We feel so blessed. 

Also, second pregnancies do not mess around - I'm already showing (pics to come). In the meantime, check out our little bean: 

at 7 weeks


at 9 1/2 weeks

I think it's another boy, but my mothering instincts weren't right the first time so we'll see. 

7 comments:

  1. congratulations! that's so exciting! glad you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sooooo excited for y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! just wonderful!! pregnant together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! that's great that you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the love everyone! We are really excited.

    ReplyDelete