July 29, 2013

Dino Party

We celebrated Hudson's 2nd birthday with a dino party for him and his little friends on the 27th (a few days after his actual birthday)! It was a lot more stress-free than last year's party, and a whole lot easier to plan when I scored most of the dino themed stuff at Target for less than $20. It worked out perfectly and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate our little Hud-a-saurus! :)

Dinosaur cake! This was my first themed cake ever made.
I loved how it turned out!

All things dinosaur



Video: singing "Happy Birthday" and Hud blowing out his candles

I wish I got more pictures, but I just didn't get around to it. After all the fun in our apartment, everyone headed down to the pool for a swim. What a fun party! I can't wait to plan his next one!

1 comment: