Here are her 2 month stats:
Weight: 11 pounds 4 ounces (70%)
Height: 22 1/2 inches (47%)
She is proving to be a big girl already with some seriously kissable cheeks. Crossing my fingers that I'll get a roly poly, cuddle bug this time around. :) She is doing great, minus getting her first cold two weeks ago - just a little congestion. I think she got it from all of us being sick (Hud with croup, Logan and I had colds). She nurses every 4 hours and sleeps great at night. She'll sleep from about 10PM - 4/5AM without a feeding. It's been great.
I am surprising myself with this baby. I thought I would be bawling with the adjustment from one to two kids, but I have only cried once. Amazing. With Hudson, I remember crying a few times in the first few weeks because I was exhausted and so unsure of myself. It's amazing how much more confident I have become with this second little one. Maybe it's because I just knew what to expect.
Of course, I am still in the early stages with Amelia - who still sleeps a lot throughout the day. And, I count myself very lucky to have a toddler who takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoons so I can get some rest and things done. There's something so magical in our home when both my babies are peacefully asleep at the same time.
Here are a bunch of pictures from the last two months. Enjoy!
Here are a bunch of pictures from the last two months. Enjoy!
first Sunday going to church
we sent this picture to Aunt Kate who is serving her mission in Chile right now
early Saturday morning watching "shows"
bedtime stories with daddy
little caterpillar
Olivia, Amelia, and Lucy - all three baby girls were born in the same week
Video: Amelia @ 1 month old
Video: Hudson sharing his trains
Don't you just love how he calls her Mia? So cute!
Video: Amelia @ 2 months old
She is just so stinkin cute. I seriously want to eat her up! Those cheeks!! I love the picture of you and your friends with their baby girls and Amelia is the biggest! Seriously, cutest baby ever!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! She is so darling I can't even believe it. If you were closer you might just find me at your doorstep begging to hold her.
ReplyDelete