May 15, 2015

Snow/Ice days

We had some snow/ice days this winter after I got back from my AZ trip. We didn't get much, but it was definitely enough to cancel preschool a few times and give us a few opportunities to play in the (little) snow we did get. Hudson thought it was Christmas every time it snowed. :)



Such a happy little man...


My ice princess...



We bought a sled this year, and I took the kids out for a ride (even though it was mostly ice -- yikes). Still a fun time. 



Here's a video of me pulling the kids on the sled.


Our house looked super pretty with all the snow one night. 
Funny Logan for coming out just as I was snapping the picture. 



Here's another video.
Logan and I even had a barefeet in snow competition one night. 
Yes, I know we're crazy and competitive. 


Hudson was so excited to make a snowman, so we tried. 
It was so small, but he loved it. Meet Frankie, the snowman...




Roasting marshmallows over the fire before bed one night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment