July 28, 2016

Halfway with Baby #3

Thought I would document the beginning of baby #3 growing in my belly.

 
at 16.5 weeks

at 20 weeks

breakfast date at Amelie's before our 20 week ultrasound
 
Ultrasound appointment went well. Baby looked healthy and growing on schedule. We opted not to find out the gender (a first for us). Looking back on it, I am glad we didn't find out gender at the appointment and waited until the birth. I will say I am glad we did this with our third and not our first. It was a little more manageable because we already have a boy and a girl, so we were fairly prepared for either to come our way. :)  

Ultrasound pictures

Close-up of baby #3. 
Baby's profile looked so much like Hudson's that I was convinced it was a boy. Logan guessed girl (and he ended up being right -- for the third time!) 


Video: November 2015. This is when we first told the kids we were having another baby.
Totally anti-climatic. Hud's antics: "mommy can't hold three!" and my personal favorite - "I want a baby dinosaur instead!" And, poor sissy had her purse strap stuck to her foot the entire time and we didn't notice - middle child syndrome already? :) 


More baby details to come....

1 comment: