June 5, 2009

Married =)



Yep, it's official. We were married on May 23, 2009 in the DC Temple. It was amazing!! We were sealed that morning by Brother Jack Rose (he use to be our Institute teacher). He was amazing! I loved our sealing and so did everyone that was there. It was just perfect. The best was seeing Logan's face full of tears the whole time. Adorable.

The reception was amazing! Logan and I had so much fun =) Everything turned out so perfectly. I'm so grateful for how it all turned out. The weather was perfect, the food was perfect, the company was perfect, the ring ceremony was perfect, the decorations were perfect! I really can't describe it any better...

PERFECT!!!!!

***I keep telling Logan that I want to do it all over again (sealing, pictures, ring ceremony, reception, everything!!) but the truth is....I don't think it could have been any better than what it was! It was such a perfect day =)

3 comments: