February 1, 2010

I love to see the temple!

Seriously. I absolutely LOVE going to the temple. Over the summer (when I had no job and nothing to do), I would go maybe two or even three times a week. Crazy, I know but it was totally worth it. This semester Logan and I set a goal to go to the temple every week, and it's been wonderful! There is just an overwhelming sense of peace and comfort when you're inside the temple. It's an amazing experience each time I go and when I am there I just feel so much better. We had the opportunity to go to the Bountiful (Utah) Temple a few days ago and it is such a beautiful temple.


Logan and I made a goal after we got married to go inside all the temples in Utah. You can read more from the post I wrote over the summer (see here). We've been doing awesome...here are the ones we have left....

Logan (Utah) Temple
Salt Lake (Utah) Temple
Vernal (Utah) Temple
Manti (Utah) Temple
Monticello (Utah) Temple
Brigham City (Utah) Temple *this one is under construction
Payson (Utah) Temple *this one was just announced last week

It's been such a blessing to visit the temple often and we feel grateful to live in Utah where there are so many opportunities to go, especially when we live 2 minutes away from one (Provo Temple). I am so grateful to have a husband that goes to the temple with me and who loves to go! He is amazing. I am so proud of Logan and all that he does (for me, for school, for work, for church)--he really is much more than I could have ever asked for! (Sorry for being incredibly cheesy, but I just have to say it...I seriously have the BEST husband ever!)

Click here to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

3 comments:

  1. aww. You guys are so good. I wish we were better about going to the temple...and I wish we had gone to all the Utah temples...good goaL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, I think that you are the greatest.

    David and I went to the Bountiful Temple a couple of weeks ago, and we loved it. It really is so beautiful! I have a great idea, you two should come up and stay with David and I so you can go to the Logan Temple, and then David and I will come down and go to the Provo Temple with you! (David has been through Provo, but I haven't.) Doesn't that sound like a good idea? I'm serious about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome goal that you guys have together. You will grow closer together and will be richly blessed.

    ReplyDelete