February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day


We had a great Valentine's Day! We ended up celebrating Valentine's Day on both Saturday and Sunday, so that was really fun. On Saturday, we opened some of our presents. Logan got a new Memory Foam Pillow (I stole his once we got married, so I thought it only fair to get him another one) and two new ties for church. I got a flirty apron--it's so cute. I love it. I also got some money and spent it on a new wallet and a couple new clothes. Yay! And, Logan surprised me and brought home some flowers after playing football. So sweet. Saturday night we went to our Ward Valentine's Dance (yes, we are the Activities Committee co-chairs), so it was a little stressful but a big success. Everything looked beautiful and everyone seemed to enjoy it (pictures are below)! After the ward party, we went with the Rexs' to watch New Moon at the dollar theatre. Ha! Logan didn't like it very much, but I thought it was pretty good! I mean definitely not my favorite movie, but it was entertaining to say the least.

Sunday was a relaxing day! We were pretty tired from the ward party and getting home late after watching New Moon at the dollar theatre. Good thing we have 2pm church because we were able to sleep in!! I did manage to get up  and make  an incredible breakfast for Logan though--heart-shaped pancakes, bacon, and eggs. We went to church at 2pm, then we came home and Logan made dinner--steak & shrimp! So yummy! I loved it!

Overall, it was a great Valentine's Day and/or weekend....full of lots of food and sweets (you should see how much candy we have left from the ward party...crazy)! I guess we'll be on a sugar rush for the next couple of weeks....yay!   


 
Ward Valentine's Dance

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Valentine's day! Very cute apron!

    ReplyDelete