November 24, 2010

Gratitude Challenge: Day 19 & 20

My last TWO days. This challenge has been a blessing. I have felt an added measure of gratitude for what I have in my life. Feeling gratitude is a heavenly attribute. I have much to be thankful for and I hope that I can express that every day, not just during this time of year.

Gratitude Challenge: Day 19
Parents


I'm grateful for my parents. They are remarkable individuals and have shaped me into the woman I am today. I do not know what I would do without my parents. Here is a little synopsis about each of them:

Daddy: I am grateful for my daddy! He is loving, generous, and helpful. My dad is also really smart when it comes to computers. He is also very dedicated; he's worked with the same company for over 20 years!! I love talking to my dad about anything and everything: politics, money, life, family, etc. I know that I can always go to my dad about advice and/or questions! Thanks DAD for all you do:)

Mommy: I am so grateful for my mom! She is talented, honest, and humble. I know that I can always go to my mom whenever I need her. I love being around my mom; she has a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh. I also love how giving my mom is; she is so good at being there for her children and helping them in any way possible. I am thankful for my mom! I love her and I am grateful for her example. She is such a strong woman and I know that she can accomplish anything she sets her mind to. She is so talented with her cooking skills, sewing abilities, knitting skills, etc. My mom is awesome!!!


Gratitude Challenge: Day 20
Husband


I saved the best for last...my HUSBAND! I am so grateful for my husband. We've been married for a year and a half and I seriously grow to love him more every day. He is so patient, understanding, and kind to me. He is my best friend and I do not know what I would ever do without him. Thank you, husband, for being such a good example and for doing what you can to make me happy every single day. You are amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your gratitudes. You do have awesome parents and that cute looking husband of yours is a lucky guy.

    I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abby! You're an amazing daughter!

    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete