My dear husband turns 24 today! He's been so excited for this day for a few weeks now, and it's finally here but the poor boy is still sick!!!! Yuck! Well, we are going to celebrate anyway. It's been an overwhelming month so far because we tend to go overboard and sign up for all these amazing birthday deals to restaurants (i.e. Happy Sumo, Tucanos, Fuddruckers, etc). So, it's pretty much a whole month of going out to eat for CHEAP! Pretty cool, huh? We think so!
So, tonight...we'll go celebrate at Fuddrucker's and I'll bake a yummy funfetti cake with ice cream (his favorite). Plus, he'll get to open all his birthday presents (which he already knows about). I got him tickets to the Jazz game (see earlier post here), a new leather-ish jacket for the winter, and permission to go to the New Mexico Bowl to watch BYU football with 4 other guys (boys weekend, if you will). My parents also gave him a gift card for new shoes since the boy goes through shoes so quickly; it's insane. And, his parents are getting him a new stereo for his car (hooray)! Trust me when I say, he is very very happy with all his presents this year (he better be).
And, now I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures of Logan...
(circa. Summer 2009)
Happy 24th Birthday, Logan!!!!
Happy 24th Birthday, Logan!!!!
Using your wife's infamous word "awesome"...I wanted to wish you many more amazing, astonishing, astounding, awe-inspiring, atypical, beautiful, bemusing, blown away, breathtaking, colossal, dazzling, exalted, exceptional, extraordinary, fabulous, fantastic, fascinating, formidable, glorious, great, grand, immeasurable, immense, impressive, inconceivable, incredible, incredulous, insupposable, knock out, magnificent, majestic, mammoth, massive, mighty, marvelous, mind-blowing, monstrous, monumental, moving, out-of-this-world, overpowering, overwhelming, paralyzing, phenomenal, prodigious, remarkable, spectacular, staggering, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, surprising, take your breath away, tremendous, unbelievable, unimaginable, unreal, unthinkable, utmost, wonderful, and wondrous birthdays to come. It's great that you are able to celebrate your birthday even when you are sick...nothing that a little TLC can't cure :~)
ReplyDeleteI remember that boy on the day he was born. What an amazing experience to have him be ours, he was my baby and I loved him so much, still do. Thanks for still being so amazing. Many more happy years to come. xoxox
ReplyDelete