December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Logan and I wasted NO time to begin decorating for Christmas. We put up our tree and all the decorations the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I was so excited to put everything up. We got this amazing Christmas tree from our friend, Shiree. She moved to Colorado last year and kindly gave us her Christmas tree. It is awesome and we love it (especially because Christmas trees are so expensive). We went out to Hobby Lobby and Walmart to pick up some ornaments and stockings. Most of our Christmas decorations were last year's Christmas gifts from my Aunt Mary, so we did not have to buy much. Plus, a lot of the decorations are things I got last year. Our apartment looks great!! I love it! 

We are sad we can't spend Christmas with our immediate families in Virginia, but we are excited to be able to have our own Christmas this year (just us). We are excited to start our own family traditions and celebrations for Christmas:) Only a couple more weeks!! Yay! 

Enjoy the pictures!!!!





3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your tree! I posted on my blog the other day with the same title haha. The Christmas party was fun sitting next to you guys. You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...great decorations! First Christmas alone...always nice to make new memories and new traditions to pass on. I've been lucky to find cute decorations at the dollar stores...I needed something that's Ethan proof so it's great to not have to spend too much to make our Christmas tree look the way that it looks! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twin! Your place looks great! Adorable trees and decorations! Jason and I can't spend Christmas with our families either-my parents go to Mexico and Jason's parents are Mission Presidents in Canada. It'll be nice to try something new with just us though :) If you guys get bored, give us a call :)

    ReplyDelete