April 30, 2011

27 weeks and counting...



Yes, I know. I am getting huge! People are actually noticing that I am pregnant, not just fat. I really love being pregnant (hopefully I still feel that way in a few weeks). I love feeling the baby move, and I love all the excitement that comes with a new baby on the way! It is such a special time and I am enjoying every single moment! I've also been really lucky to have a normal, easy, low-risk pregnancy which I am very grateful for. 

I had an appointment today. Baby C is measuring perfectly normal. His heart rate is around 150 BMP. I also had my blood drawn for a glucose test today--ouch! My weight gain is about 14 pounds so far which is average. Initially, I was a little worried because I wasn't gaining very much weight in the beginning, but I think I've finally found my stride. 

The Brio Birth classes are going well; we are learning so much and it has been incredibly helpful. Logan and I have been reading tons of baby books too. It's been fun learning about the different aspects of pregnancy and childbirth.

We are very close to deciding on his name. We have one we keep coming back to and it will probably be the ONE! We will wait until the baby is born to officially announce it :)

Lastly, we are all cleared by my doctor for traveling out to North Carolina when I am 33 weeks pregnant (mid-June). I am a little nervous about the move, but I know everything will work out for the best. It always does! 

3 comments:

  1. Finally! An actual bump!!! You look amazing. Beautiful. Glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Great that you, baby and Logan are doing well...can't wait to see you guys this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you guys! Yay baby Corbett!

    ReplyDelete