August 3, 2011

Hudson's first week

It's been a good week. Logan and I are tired, but we are slowly getting into a routine and adjusting to a little newborn. It's been nice having family visit - Hudson was able to meet all of his aunts and uncles (minus Carson - who is away on a mission in Peru). My mom also stayed with us last week and now Logan's mom is here for the week. Both moms have been SO SO helpful :) It's been wonderful having them help us.

These are a few of my favorite pictures of Hudson's first week. We had newborn photos done on Monday, so those will be coming soon. 


 Hudson loves to snuggle with his dad - it is so cute!

Aw! He has the chubbiest cheeks! I love it!


 first smile on camera


 Grandma Lynn

 Uncle Austin

 Aunt Mariah

 Grandma Corbett




Grandma Corbett styled his hair after his bath

6 comments:

  1. Your little man is darling!!! Love the hair style. You look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Abby! I love it! He sure looks like he is getting some major family love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the picture of Hudson next to Logan - you can get an idea of how small he really is. Hopefully I get to meet your cute little son sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable! (And I can't believe how tiny he is, he makes Candon look so big!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has there ever been such a beautiful mama? Especially so soon after delivering? I think not! No wonder Hudson is so darling with you and Logan as his parents! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete