Fun facts about H bear...
- He is pulling himself up to stand. That's all he wants to do now - stand, stand, and stand. I have a feeling he's going to follow in his daddy's footsteps and start walking at 9 months. Yikes.
- He has two bottom teeth. He didn't get a fever or anything too drastic. Just lots of drool and putting everything in his mouth.
- He can wave and give a one finger high five. So darling. See video below.
- He sleeps from 8/8:30PM-7AM. Occasionally he will get up for one night feeding, but is pretty good about going back to sleep.
- He is crawling a lot. Still doing his army crawl, but he is getting better at using his hands and knees.
- He is wearing 6-9 month clothing and size 2 diapers.
- He is doing so well with both formula and breast milk. I was a little worried that it would be hard on him, but he has been great. It has been a good change for all of us.
- He prefers to hold his own bottle and feed himself. Independent soul.
- He moves around a lot in his sleep. I use to let him sleep in our king size bed after I finished nursing him during the night, but that quickly changed when he smacked me in the face one night and almost made me fall off the bed since he moved all over. I call him King Hudson, King of the King Bed.
- He puts himself to sleep for naps and bed time. Never more than 10 minutes of crying. He takes two long naps during the day with an occasional power nap right before dinner time.
- He had his first overnight stay with Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Sam (more about this later).
- He had his first hair cut (Grandma Lynn did it). I actually didn't notice until she told me. She just trimmed a little here and there.
- He is so squirmy, especially when I am changing his diaper or in the bath tub. He just wants to roll over and crawl which makes it hard to clean his stinky bum or keep him from slipping in the tub.
- Nicknames for him include: H, H bear, Hudsonator, stinker, and bud.
We love you, Hudson!
Happy 7 months!
He loves playing with his toys.
Don't mind that there is an ugly trash can in this picture.
Just look at that kid's smile.
Do you see them? Those two bottom teeth?
Adorable.
Hudson waves and gives a high five in this video.
Hudson waves and gives a high five in this video.
Such a happy baby!!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so big in those pictures! I can't believe how much he reminds me of Andrew. Active, independent, but so sweet and funny too. And at the rate he's going he could start walking at 8 months...just a warning :)
ReplyDelete