April 19, 2012

handsome little man

Hudson modeled his new church tie for us and, boy, did he look handsome. It was too much of a hassle to put a shirt on him, so we just left him without one. Because putting on clothes or changing into a new diaper is like a 20 minute ordeal. No joke. It takes forever because he will not lay down long enough. So yes, we usually have a naked or diaper-only wannabe toddler crawling and standing around our place for a good majority of the day. No major accidents yet, thank goodness! 

Don't you just want to squish those cheeks? 

This one here is probably my favorite picture of all time. 
It captures his personality perfectly. 
I just love this kid. MY kid.
I live for moments where I can see that precious, cheesy grin. 
So glad I get to see it every day. It sure makes everything worth it. 

2 comments:

  1. What cute pictures!!! Hopefully we will get to see y'all when we are out in NC in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! So adorable in that little tie. Did you make it? Such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete