May 11, 2012

Walking

That's right. Hudson is officially walking. At 9 1/2 months, people! He is such a determined one. He was taking a few steps here and there last week, but just this week walking has become his new favorite thing. Of course he prefers crawling since he is much faster at that, but for the most part he will walk when he can - mostly when we aren't beckoning him to do it for the camera.

The first time he walked into my arms was a moment I will not easily forget. I gave him a big hug and whispered how proud I was of him. He smiled right back and I nearly lost it. I got those watery eyes and my heart felt like it was going to burst. It's amazing how such a tiny person can warm your heart to the brink. How he can change a bad day into a good one. How he can make you so so thankful for everything you went through to get to where you are.

Around here baby days are quickly coming to an end, and we are prepping for the exhausting happy toddler days ahead.



Yes, we give him food as an incentive for walking. 
It totally works. 





We really are so proud of you, Hudson!
Keep it up. 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with bribing him with food...positive reinforcement! He is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete