April 11, 2016

Ben Folds and TOFW

With my parents in town for a few days after Halloween, Logan and I snuck out for a mid-week date night. We were able to get tickets to see Ben Folds and the Y music ensemble. It was such a great concert. 




Video: Ben Folds LIVE!




A few days later, I traveled to Atlanta with some of my friends from church. We attended Time Out for Women (TOFW). It was so inspiring and such a great weekend filled with inspiration, girl talk, and late nights. I loved every minute of it! 

A picture with Sandra Turley (she played Cosette on Broadway)

A picture with John Bytheway (best-selling author and speaker)

Love these girls!

It was so so fun getting to see these Korth girls for a bit! 


We stopped at Stone Mountain before we headed back to Charlotte. 
This place was awesome! Can't wait to bring my kids here one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment