April 11, 2016

Halloween events

We had a fun Halloween celebration. There were so many activities: Hud's preschool Halloween party, Logan's work Halloween party, church Halloween party, and actual Halloween (with my parents in town). We sure had a lot of fun!

Amelia was Minnie Mouse this year (or Mia Mouse is what we liked to call her). I sewed her costume myself, but not without some blood, sweat, and tears. I was working on the project one afternoon and got my finger stuck on the sewing needle. Ouch! I cried and called Logan to run home to help. No blood on the costume though, thankfully! It turned out really cute.

Hudson was a paleontologist/dinosaur hunter (surprise, surprise) this year. I was going to make the vest for him, but I ended up finding a deal for a vest on Amazon so I snagged that. He still likes to wear it around the house for when he is playing with his dinosaurs. Win-win.

Amelia's finished costume

Love these two!

Painting pumpkins




Our friends, Chelsea and Jack, hosted a murder mystery Harry Potter party. It was a lot of fun and the decorations were amazing! Logan was Harry Potter and I was Cho Chang. 








Carved pumpkins

    
At our church Halloween party - Amelia won "best homemade costume" 

The big Halloween night! They were excited!


So happy to have my parents in town for the fun night!  





We packed the kids in the wagon and went trick-or-treating in the city. It was a beautiful night and the kids sure got their fill of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment