June 19, 2009

my husband rocks

I have the sweetest, nicest, most adorable husband EVER!!! He just called to ask what I was doing. I like that he checks up on me throughout the day. He even asked me out on a date tonight =) yay! I know we're married but it still feels good when he can ask me on a date every now and then. Then, he asked if I found the note he left me....which I didn't. So, I looked on the refrigerator. And, this is what I found.....a list from my husband....


"Things Abby Can Do While I'm At Work"
  • write a poem
  • go for a run (does that mean he thinks I'm fat?)
  • meet the neighbors
  • read for fun
  • go to the temple
  • write anything and everything (I guess I am accomplishing this one now..hooray!)
  • practice walking on her hands (yeah, right...)
  • call friends
  • make brownies
  • explore the BYU library
  • decorate the house
And, that my friends, is why I have the most awesome husband ever!!!!

3 comments:

  1. AWWW! How sweet! I can't wait to see you guys in like 2 1/2 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute! We need to come see you guys before you leave. So are you just looking for a job now? if you have a lot of free time we should just hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...to be newlyweds again...*smooch*..*smooch*...
    You can always work on scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete