February 26, 2010

decision made

Logan and I have finally decided where we will be for the summer months......drum roll please.....we'll be in....SOUTH CAROLINA! We both got internships for the summer and we're excited =) It's taken quite a lot of time, patience, and prayer to decide where to go and what to do this summer, but we figured it out and feel very good about this decision! 

Some reasons why we chose to go to South Carolina:
  1. closer to our families in Virginia
  2.  this is a PAID internship (how rare is it to find a paid internship?)
  3.  the internship will pay for us to get there AND will pay for us to come back to Utah
  4. the internship will pay for our housing during the time we are there (May-August)
  5. Myrtle Beach is seriously 5 minutes away
  6. hot and humid weather....yes, I miss the humidity!
  7. more stable job (not like selling pest control or alarm systems)
  8. this internship will be beneficial for Logan since it is more along the lines of what he wants to get into
  9. our families will probably visit us (right????)
  10. very flexible.....we only have to work a minimum of 30 hours a week, but it can be more depending on our preference (great for me since I'll still be taking online classes for my Master's degree and working at the same time) 

Now, doesn't that sound like we made a good decision? Yes!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. All very good reasons. Love ya, :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so you've written everything except for what the internship is ... please elaborate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it doesn't seem to me that the most important has been forgotten... I don't think John and I were on that list...more reason why you should STAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going to Myrtle Beach this summer!! Not sure when yet.

    Did you know that the crafter of PolkaDotPig is one of my online dwarfism "friends"?

    ReplyDelete