September 27, 2010

it smells like school spirit...

We had quite the BYU adventure this weekend. Logan and I hiked the Y on Saturday morning. It was a perfect day. The weather was beautiful, the view was beautiful, the hike was amazing--we loved it!!! After the hike, we rested for a few hours then went to the BYU vs. Nevada game. Not the best game ever, but it was fun nonetheless! Here are some pictures...










Funny story: At the last BYU game this girl sat in front of us and before she left, she turned around looked at me and said: "you are such a good BYU fan; you were cheering the whole time" to which I replied: "thank you, and I don't even go to this school!!"

the end

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I have had three friends post about hiking to their respective Mountain Letters. You two to the Y, a friend in Morgan to the M, and a friend from Fountain Green to the FG! Sounds like it is quite the activity to do. That is one thing that Logan doesn't have, a fun letter to hike to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so silly ~ the title of your blog was "it smells like school spirit" so my assumption was that because you and Logan ventured up to the Y and returned very smelly. So when you guys attended the game, you know what I'm trying to say, right? Since the girl that said that you were a great fan of BYU from your cheering...then I would call this "spazzy to the bones" :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome BYU stories!! Way to represent your Y pride :0)

    ReplyDelete