September 17, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

Wow! My 23rd birthday was on a Friday this year (9/10) which means I pretty much celebrated the entire weekend! I had a GREAT birthday. It was seriously one of the best ones so far. Here are some pictures....


We went out to dinner at Happy Sumo on Friday night....so yummy!
I love sushi!! 

Here I am with some of my presents...yay!
Logan spoiled me...I got two games, flowers, a pearl necklace, and a pair of new shoes (that I still need to get)!
And, of course, Heidi got me a Utah State t-shirt (hehe) and the new Sara Bareilles CD!

This is my lovely sewing machine that my parents got me....it's amazing! I love it!

My in-laws got me these picture frames to put letter pictures up in our apartment. We found the letter pictures in Charleston, SC and thought they were so cute!


We had my birthday party on Saturday night; it was so fun!
I made my very own birthday cake and it was amazing!
Peanut Butter Silk Cake (will post recipe soon)


I am so grateful for my family and friends. My birthday was absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for a better day/weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you had to make your own birthday ~ I'm sure that it was really tasty! Enjoy being 23!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same brand and line of sewing machine! I love mine too. There are so many different types of feet you can order that do some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete