Dear Family, Friends, and Blog Stalkers.....
We can hardly believe that the year 2010 is coming to a close. It has been a marvelous year. We have loved every minute of it. Here is a little recap/highlight of some of the things we did, accomplished, visited, and enjoyed this year:
Abby
-finished her first year of graduate school (only one more to go)
-learned to sew
-started tutoring (again)
-completed a few craft projects
-volunteered at a Boys & Girls Club for the summer
-started tutoring (again)
-completed a few craft projects
-volunteered at a Boys & Girls Club for the summer
-read lots of books
-turned 23 years old
-completed a gratitude challenge for 20 days
-completed a gratitude challenge for 20 days
Logan
-revised his resume and got lots of job interviews
-went to New York City for the first time. ever.
-got a part-time job working at the adult learning center
-turned 24 years old
-carved his first turkey for Thanksgiving
-turned 24 years old
-carved his first turkey for Thanksgiving
-finished another year at BYU (only a semester and 2 more classes to go)
-traveled to New Mexico for the BYU football bowl game
-traveled to New Mexico for the BYU football bowl game
Together
-spent the summer interning in South Carolina
-took surfing lessons
-took surfing lessons
-went to lots of BYU sporting events
-served as Primary teachers (and still serving)
-hiked the Y mountain
-gave talks at church
-visited New York City, Washington D.C., and Nauvoo (Illinois)
-celebrated our 1 year anniversary in May
-celebrated our 1 year anniversary in May
-drove from Utah to South Carolina, and back again
-celebrated our 3rd Christmas together
-went to the temple often (including new temples: Logan, UT & Columbia, SC)
-said "goodbye" to Logan's brother (Carson) who left on a mission to Peru
-enjoyed many game nights with the Rexes & Meijomes
-decorated our first Christmas tree
-had relatives from AZ visit our tiny apartment for Thanksgiving
-attempted the Insanity workout DVDs (killer!!!)
And, last of all, probably the best thing that happened in 2010 was finding out we are having a BABY!!!! We found out a few days before Thanksgiving. Baby Corbett is expected to make his/her appearance on July 29, 2011. Yay! I'm about 10 weeks along and I am feeling great. I get mild fatigue and that occasional light-headed feeling, but other than that no morning sickness AT ALL (knock on wood). I will post details and pictures of my non-existent baby bump (lame) soon.
We are so happy and truly grateful for this wonderful blessing:) The Lord has definitely blessed our family this past year. We are so excited for the great things in store for us in 2011.....a baby, graduation (for both of us), job offers (mainly for Logan), etc.
-celebrated our 3rd Christmas together
-went to the temple often (including new temples: Logan, UT & Columbia, SC)
-said "goodbye" to Logan's brother (Carson) who left on a mission to Peru
-enjoyed many game nights with the Rexes & Meijomes
-decorated our first Christmas tree
-had relatives from AZ visit our tiny apartment for Thanksgiving
-attempted the Insanity workout DVDs (killer!!!)
And, last of all, probably the best thing that happened in 2010 was finding out we are having a BABY!!!! We found out a few days before Thanksgiving. Baby Corbett is expected to make his/her appearance on July 29, 2011. Yay! I'm about 10 weeks along and I am feeling great. I get mild fatigue and that occasional light-headed feeling, but other than that no morning sickness AT ALL (knock on wood). I will post details and pictures of my non-existent baby bump (lame) soon.
We are so happy and truly grateful for this wonderful blessing:) The Lord has definitely blessed our family this past year. We are so excited for the great things in store for us in 2011.....a baby, graduation (for both of us), job offers (mainly for Logan), etc.
We hope you had a great Christmas and we wish you a wonderful new year!!!
Love,
Logan, Abby, and Baby Corbett:)
I saw your facebook post and scrolled to the bottom of the blog post to see your wonderful news! I am so so so excited for you guys! Now I'll read all the good things that have happened to you guys this past year.
ReplyDeleteCongrats - that is so exciting! (and let me say that you are such a lucky duck that you haven't had morning sickness!)Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great year for the both of you and CONGRATS!! That is very exciting :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Abby!!! Congratulations to both of you! Your eventual baby bump is going to be adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both!! So very excited for you. Can't wait to meet baby Corbett next year!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh Abby!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! that is very exciting news! Can't wait to see all the updates and lam baby bump pics!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great year and what WONDERFUL news to close out the year. Enjoy being pregnant and having a baby is awesome. Can't wait for more details.
ReplyDeleteI am soooo happy for you guys! That is awesome and even more so that 2011 is going to be the most exciting year of your life! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWAHOO! Can't wait to see baby Corbett!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOoDnESS!!! I am soo happy for you and Logan! I can't wait to watch for all the baby updates! I hope you keep feeling awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finding out. I can't wait to see your little baby bump. Enjoy begin pregnant it's the most wonderful thing to experience.
ReplyDelete