I love this time of year! I love everything about Christmas...the snow, the shopping frenzy, the decorations, the family traditions, and so much more! I especially LOVE getting Christmas cards/letters from family and friends from all over the country.
With that said, Shutterfly is a great source for all your Christmas needs especially when it comes to photos, calendars, photo books, cards, etc. Shuttefly offers so many different products and all for a reasonable price. It’s also very user-friendly, so don’t worry if you are lacking in the creative department. Shuttefly designs everything for you; you just have to decide what you want!
Good news, for all you bloggers out there (yes, blogging is finally paying off)!!! Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers. Check out the promotion here.
I am excited to get my hands on Christmas cards and send them out to family and friends this year. Please do me a favor and leave your address in the comment section of this blog post OR simply e-mail me at corbett.abby@gmail.com, if you would like a holiday card from us.
Here are a few of my favorite Christmas photo cards from the Shutterfly site. They are so festive! I LOVE THEM ALL!!
Here are a few of my favorite Christmas photo cards from the Shutterfly site. They are so festive! I LOVE THEM ALL!!
I am crazy about polka-dots....
Ordering information here
Ordering information here
Ordering information here




I already ordered my free cards from Shutterfly and I LOVE them! However, I underestimated how many I really needed (I only ordered 70) and I couldn't justify spending the money to reorder the same cards so I went to Costco and got additional cards.
ReplyDeleteI'll email you our address. Hope you have a great weekend!
I love using Shutterfly but it was really hard to gather all of the pictures for this year's Christmas cards...I also love using Costco for stuff too. Can't wait to see yours!
ReplyDelete