February 15, 2011

The Big V-Day:)

We celebrated our 3rd Valentine's Day together. Logan is so thoughtful and he made the whole day just wonderful! He surprised me with a Jamba Juice at work (my favorite). Later that night, we got all dressed up and had dinner at the elegant Chef's Table. It was very pricey and very classy, but it was a fun experience! We loved it! 

After we got home, we opened presents. I got orange roses (love them), beautiful earrings, chocolates, and a sweet card with a poem Logan wrote just for me. Plus, Logan said I could go to the mall and pick out a new dress! My husband is so sweeeeet! Logan got a new tie (tradition). I've given him a new tie since our first Valentine's Day together, and it's just kind of stuck so I am doing that every year now. He also gets to pick out a new comic book (he loves comic strips) at the bookstore.



It was such a nice Valentine's Day. We loved getting to spend time together and really enjoy the holiday. During dinner, we were noticing how there were no babies around and it made us think about how different our lives will be next Valentine's Day with a baby!! Do we have any volunteers for babysitting? If not, that's okay. I think we already decided to spend next Valentine's Day in....take-out Chinese food, building a fort in the living room, making Grandma Corbett's homemade strawberry ice cream, watching a movie, and snuggling with our little baby:) We can't wait! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww!!! I'm glad ya'll had a wonderful valentines day!!! Dont worry I'll babysit next year for you!!!! I love little Asian Corbett Babies!! I love you and Can't wait to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete