February 10, 2011

in 3 weeks....

We find out if our baby is a BOY or GIRL!!!! We can hardly wait!!

I just wanted to post this so everyone can start making predictions now. Let us know what you think! You can vote on the poll to the left or you can leave your comments. Don't worry; we will definitely share the good news on here once we find out!

Author's Note: Logan wants a boy; I want a girl. We're both the oldest child in our immediate families, so I think it would be fun to have a girl as the first child while husband thinks having a boy as the oldest is best. Time will tell!!!

Thanks for all your support everyone!

5 comments:

  1. So funny! Kyle and I have the same situation (both being the oldest and I wanting a girl and him wanting a boy)! You are lucky that your doctor is letting you find out so early!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted boy because even though you are tiny...you seem to be carrying low (at least from these pictures on your blog). My ultrasound tech. said we were having a girl, but I still remember someone at work saying "Are you sure, because you seem to be carrying low?" Low and behold, the ultrasound tech. was wrong and out came our beautiful boy! So, we'll see if my prediction is right based on the way you're carrying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in a crazy turn of events you will be having twins. a boy and a girl. its going to be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to find out!! As much as I wanted a girl, there's something nice about having a 'big brother.'

    You guys are going to be great parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hummm I am going to go with a BOy. Sorry Abby- I just see a boy. Either way you will have one cute baby! I can't wait to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete