February 2, 2011

just one of those days

I am tired and cranky. My body aches from staying up late finishing homework. I have a million and one things to do, but I just want to be home curled up in my pjs watching a movie. It is freezing outside. Oh, and it is STILL Wednesday! Yes, only Wednesday! I am feeling a little down, if you can't already tell. So, here is what I am going to do...I'm going to make a list (I love making lists, if you can't already tell) of all the things I'm feeling grateful for this week! Ready, go.

I'm grateful for....

-husband who makes my lunch every morning
-mom who calls just to talk to me
-having a job that I like going to Monday-Friday
-brother who talks to me on Skype every week
-being half way done with my master's degree
-getting e-mails from my brother-in-law who is serving a mission
-husband who runs out to scrape the ice off the car AND drives me to work every morning
-pregnancy (a great one, might I add)
-awesome neighbors who invite us over for FHE
-Heavenly Father who watches over me
-husband who does 3 loads of laundry because I am too tired and have too much homework (and yes, he folds it all too)

Okay, that was great! I'm starting to feel much better.
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Its hump day! The rest of the week will be down hill from here! Well at least we can hope! Its also groundhog day!!!! If you didn't hear Phil didn't see his shadow so spring will be coming early!!! This will sound silly but that gave me hope to keep going this morning!
    If you want, you can come play with me this weekend! That always make you happy! :) maybe we can find another futon box to play in!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the pregnancy hormones that are making you tired and cranky. But when we focus on the positives and count our blessings, doesn't make it somewhat better?!

    Hope the rest of your week is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so great - way to be grateful! i'm going to be more like you! oh, and you deserve such a great husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Being able to see Nancy 5 days a week and dote on her adorable little boy.

    Just reminding you of another blessing.

    Can I borrow Logan for 3 loads of laundry?

    ReplyDelete