Our church stake hosted a Fall Festival at a local farm. There was BBQ, games, cotton candy/popcorn, face painting, and a live performance at night. Unfortunately, it did rain that afternoon so we weren't able to do the hayride or many of the games, but it was still a fun time!
Redhead Express performing live
My kids LOVE the farm. We visit this place often to feed the horses and picnic down by Mountain Island Lake. Logan teases that we should trade in our city life and do a complete 180 and do farm life. I always laugh at the thought, but after seeing these pictures it makes me consider it because JUST look at the way their faces light up after playing with horses. :)
After we pick up Hudson from preschool, we like to play at the playground. This was an especially good day because sissy dressed herself that day (she was so proud) and Hudson found a spider! He loves critters and is always so fascinated by anything he finds and tries to teach others to not be afraid of them.
Spider 101 with Hudson :)


We had a few rainy days, so I got the kids their own umbrellas. Amelia loved hers and would want to stay outside in the rain with it. So cute!

Kids wanted to play in the tent one morning. They were so excited when I set it up for them and played happily for a few hours and I let them watch a movie in the tent too. Such a fun morning!
We had a few rainy days, so I got the kids their own umbrellas. Amelia loved hers and would want to stay outside in the rain with it. So cute!
Video: This is my favorite video ever. This is Amelia every time Logan comes home from work. So full of hugs and giggles for her daddy. She's such a daddy's girl. Love her!
I am glad you are posting more! I love hearing about your family. My mom is a kindergarten teacher, and always loves it when a kid with a summer birthday is on the older side instead of the younger. Since it didn't work out, maybe it will be a blessing in disguise for Hudson.
ReplyDelete