We filled in our time as best we could with both families and friends (it's never enough time, let's be honest). We were able to visit with the Williams who live in Arlington, celebrate my mom's birthday, visit with my high school besties, go to the DC zoo, play with the Corbetts, and spend time with my brother before his cross-country move to San Diego, CA (new job for him).
There are a ton of pictures (many of them out of order -- sorry).
crazy fun siblings
loves to swing
pool time with the Williams
celebrating Lindsey's birthday
I love this friend!
picking flowers in her new dress (my parents got it in Thailand)
cupcakes for my mom's birthday
birthday dinner for mom
swimming at Ma & Pa's pool
she loves copying Pa
Old Town Manassas with my high school BFFS
I love these two!
We had a great night getting dinner and then hanging out at Anna's house sharing stories and a little Dubsmash fun (which I will not be posting -- so embarrassing).
DC Zoo
DC zoo
DC zoo
DC zoo
Hud and E at the DC zoo together
Stopped at Nathan's Dairy Bar for some ice cream after the zoo.
What a mess!
exploring Grammy and Grandpa's backyard -- we miss this place!
family picture at Tommy's going-away party (he moved to San Diego)
original 5
I love this picture. Kids sure love their Uncle Tommy!
3 amigos
Best brother and sister ever!
That face. She's sunshine!
Bed time stories with Grammy.
Said "goodbye" to the Corbett VA house.
So many memories here -- where I fell in love with Logan (and his family), hours of playing on the trampoline, where we had our wedding reception, etc.
It's a special place and we will always miss it!
Thanks for making me cry. Love and miss you all so much. A lot of memories in that VA house!!!
ReplyDelete